First up is Anthony Kelly, who gives us an insight into the kind of music he makes, his influences and how he goes about getting his sound…
1) Anthony, how would you describe the music you and David Stalling make, and how long have you been working together?
2) What would you say have been your biggest influences on the music you make?
3) Could you briefly describe your setup and instruments you use?
4) Have the instruments/setup you use influenced your compositional approach?
5) Do certain elements of your setup allow greater or less freedom when improvising?
You can learn more about Anthony here:http://www.anthonykelly.net/
Aaaaaand David, here: http://www.davidstalling.com/